Because of the continuing pandemic, we are only going to have one room available for booking through the end of September (and possibly longer). We know that sharing a bathroom is not ideal under these circumstances.
But - if you are a family who needs both rooms, please give us a call and we can make the other room available to you.
We have focused our attention to increase our standard cleaning routine with more proactive and protective methods. We remain committed to upholding the highest levels of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you feel comfortable during your stay at the Ginger Cat.
If you already have a reservation and start to show symptoms of the Virus, please contact us immediately. We can either give you a refund (minus a service charge) or change your stay to a later date.
Below outlines our effective response procedures to help us continue to provide a safe, clean and welcoming Inn for all:
- Self check-in by guests upon arrival. Guests will be sent instructions, via email, with all the information needed to check-in. This will limit interaction between them and staff.
- Disposable plates, cups and utensils will be used
- Social distancing will be encouraged
- Cats will, unfortunately, be off limits
- Frequent hand-washing is recommended
- Enhanced Environmental Cleaning
- Focus on disinfecting, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the B&B
- Disposable disinfecting wipes so that commonly used surfaces ( for example: doorknobs, handrails, tables and countertops) can be cleaned quickly, efficiently and disinfected throughout the day
- Increased cleaning of the bathroom and common areas
- We have added disposable disinfecting wipes in strategic areas throughout the B&B and in the bedrooms for guest use.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the common areas
As much as we like to interact with our B&B guests, we will be limiting that interaction for the health and safety of all.
And - if a guest exhibits any signs of coughing, sneezing, etc. we have the right to insist he/she get checked out at the local hospital and to terminate their stay at the B&B.
Thanks for understanding.